Join us on Saturday 27th January to celebrate the great Robert Burns with traditional haggis, a Ceilidh band and a caller to lead you through some Scottish country dancing! The bar opens at 6pm, the hatch at 6.30pm, and the ‘Ode to the Haggis’ at 6.25pm. Live music starts at 8pm. So, let’s raise a wee dram and dance our sporrans off!
- Traditional Haggis, Neeps and Tatties with a Whiskey Sauce
- Game Keeper’s Bake, served with Vegetables
- Smoked Fish and Spinach Hot Pots served with Vegetables
- Haggis Stuffed Chicken Breast with a Drambuie Sauce
- Vegetarian Haggis, Neeps and Tatties
Orange and Whiskey Bread and Butter Pudding
Raspberry and Whiskey Mousse with Homemade Shortbread