As our wonderful summer turns into Autumn, we can look forward to our walk programme. As previously, walks will take place on the 2nd Saturday of every month from October to March inclusive. All participants will need to follow the new format, as described below: We have a new web-site page for signing up for the rambles. It’s as simple as following the steps below:
- Open the CYC website, click on “OFF THE WATER”
- Scroll down to “CYC Ramblers” and Click to open the page detailing the rambles.
- If you have not previously registered on the website you will need to complete the registration by clicking on the link “Register Here” at the top of the page.
- Once registered select the ramble you are interested in by clicking the Title.
- Please read the description to satisfy yourself it is a suitable ramble for you.
- If you wish to participate, enter “Number of Walkers in your party” and “How many walkers will require lunch”. If you do not plan to have lunch with the group enter a 0 in this box.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and tick the box.
- Click “BOOK”