|High Tide||High Water|
For details of the events Results, Notice of Racing and Sailing Instructions visit the CYC results page.
To make running the racing as seamless as possible whilst adhering to COVID 19 guidelines and social distancing we ask that you follow the below steps with regard to entry, competing and finishing.
1) We encourage competitors to enter online on the CYC website or by messaging your Name, Class, Fleet and Sail Number on the CYC Dinghy racers WhatsApp group. Please note there will be no sign on sheets available on the day
2) There will be an upper wind limit of 16 knots, this may, depending on the forecast, mean a decision is made on the day of racing. The RO’s intention is to abandon if necessary one hour before the first start time.
3) We remind you that there is limited safety cover so please only compete if you feel competent with the conditions on the day, please refresh your memories on the SI’s Risk Statement
4) The course will be published on the CYC Dinghy racers Whatsapp no later than 30 mins before the start. The RO will, if weather permits,try to also display this outside the Sloop but please do not rely on this method
5) Racing will be in the confines of the Chichester Lake and will be within Eyesight of the Race Box.
6) There will be no sign off sheets. If you need to declare after the race (RTD, DNS, DNF) please message the CYC Dinghy Racers Whatsapp group. Else finishers will be as recorded.
7) Results will be published in the normal way on the CYC website.
Already booked on this Club event
|#||Helm||Age||Crew||Class of Boat||Fleet||Sail No|
|1||Karen Cheeseman||Karen Cheeseman||Byte||slow||242|
|2||Bill Grose||Sally Cantello||Scorpion||Fast||2033|
|3||Chris Hodge||Louise Varley||2000||Fast||21676|
|4||Roger Millett||Hadron H2||Medium||131|
|6||Roger Clare||RS Vareo||Fast||404|
|8||Lottie Cheeseman||17||Laser 4.7||Slow||138274|
|11||Nigel Skudder||64||Keith Hills||Hornet||2160|
|12||Tim Spencer||RS Vareo||Fast||381|
Club Race Event Booking
Bookings are no longer available for this event.