November’s Frozen Toe events have been cancelled.
The Race Officer will use WhatsApp to communicate to competitors – anyone joining the event are invited to join a CYC Winter Series WhatsApp Group to receive updates.
- In response to the need to maintain social distancing CYC have been limiting the upper wind strength in which racing will be run. Please be aware that there is risk that racing will be cancelled in wind strengths that in normal times might be sailable. CYC will endeavour to take that decision the previous afternoon to avoid a wasted journey, but such a decision may be made any time up to the start of the race by the PRO
- The club has limited changing facilities, please arrive ready to sail.
- Masks must be worn if entering the club to use the toilet facilities.
- The Briefing will be held outdoors following Social Distancing Measures – in front of the sloop patio.
- The Dinghy Tea-Bar is closed, however, the club is operating a Take-away service from a Window on the Canal side of the club house.
Arrangements are subject to change.
|High Tide||High Water|