This may seem ambitious for an early cruise venturing out of the Solent. But flexibility and consensus will rule and only Lymington will be booked until there is a clear view of the forecasts. So we plan to meet at the Dan Bran pontoon Lymington on Monday 15 April, drinks alongside or on Kerenza and supper at Lymington Haven. It’s neaps and Kerenza will make a start from CHI to get well on the way before the tide turns at Portsmouth at 14.30. On Tuesday we could take the tide towards Studland Bay; Poole Quay Yacht Haven as port of refuge! Wednesday – plan A is to take the tide again towards Weymouth where we’ll raft up on the quay. Wherever we are on Wednesday we’ll have a pow wow and plan the next couple of days. HW Portsmouth is 11.16 on Thursday so the options could be Studland Bay, Poole or a 5am start in the dark to beat the tide at Hurst Narrows. It will be down to the skippers and crews to make a prudent decision. This should get crews warmed up to join the RC’s Easter Cruise on Friday!
Bookings are no longer available for this event.