What we offer …
- flexible bookings for parties from 8 to 90
- Monday and Tuesday evenings for up to 200
- free evening entertainment
- a joyous party atmosphere
- ample free parking
- free Wi-Fi.
Christmas Party Nights and Christmas Lunch Bookings
Chichester Yacht Club offers a wonderful venue, excellent food and a great atmosphere for your shared or private Christmas Party Night. Party Nights include a three course menu, coffee and mints and a disco with dancing until midnight. Remember parking is free.
Shared Party Nights
Offers an ideal solution for small parties of 8 or more, up to 90. Shared Party Nights are restricted to the evenings advertised. Private parties with a minimum number of 90 can also be arranged depending upon room availability.
For more information click on the links below –
- Friday 15th November –
- Saturday 16th November – Sold Out
- Friday 22nd November – Sold Out
- Saturday 23rd November – Sold Out
- Thursday 28th November – Sold Out
- Friday 29th November – Sold Out
- Saturday 30th November – Sold Out
- Friday 6th December – Sold Out
- Saturday 7th December – Sold Out
- Thursday 12th December – 5 tables of 10 remaining
- Friday 13th December – Sold Out
- Saturday 14th December – Last few tables remaining
- Wednesday 18th December – Sold Out
- Friday 20th December – 2 tables of 10 remaining
- Saturday 21st December – Available for general hire and for parties of 60 guests or above
We can also host staff parties through out the year, so if Christmas is not the time for you to party please enquire about our BBQ’s and general hire of the Upper Deck.
Party Nights for Larger Groups
Bookings for larger groups up to 200 can be accommodated on either Monday or Tuesday evenings.
Lunches can be booked in our Quarter Deck or Upper Deck with numbers from 20 to a maximum of 100/120.
Please find our menu here – Christmas Lunch Menu 2019
You could also consider an exclusive booking, tailored to meet your requirements. Contact the Club to make an appointment with our Hospitality Manager.
Post Christmas Parties
Christmas is always a hectic time for us all. So why not celebrate your Christmas in the New Year and brighten up the winter evenings. Contact the Club on the number below for more information.
Making a Booking
Please contact the Club. To reserve your date, a deposit of £10 per person within 7 days of making the provisional booking is required. Final numbers and food pre-orders should be provided 21 days before your booking with full payment for the event. Table wine can also be pre-ordered on the same basis up to 2 days before your Party Night or Lunch. We reserve the right to withdraw the event within 14 days notice to you, if the minimum number is not achieved. Minimum numbers for all party nights being a total of 90 guests and lunches 20 guests.
To book your Christmas Party at Chichester Yacht Club, or to make arrangements for a visit, please telephone our office on: 01243 512 918 or you can e-mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.