|High Tide||High Water|
The Snowflake series is scheduled for the following dates.
|Snowflake Series 1 & 2||17th January 2021 12:45 pm|
|Snowflake Series 3 & 4||31st January 2021 11:30 am|
|Snowflake Series 5 & 6||14th February 2021 11:45 am|
|Snowflake Series 7 & 8||28th February 2021 10:30 am|
|Snowflake Series 9 & 10 and Prize Giving||14th March 2021 11:00 am|
- Competitors must register in advance through the website for the Snowflake series.
- Competitors must register for the Snowflake one event at a time.
- CYC members can register up to 2 weeks before each event.
- Visitors can register one week before each event.
- Visitors paying for a Berth for the Snowflake series will be registered for the whole series. Visitor Berths are limited, so registration for Snowflake berths is Open NOW.
Daily Entry Fees
- Adult CYC members Daily Entry will cost £5
- Adult Visitor daily entry will cost £10
- Junior entry will be Free.
Dinghy Park Berths
- Visitors requiring a Berth are invited to register immediately, spaces are limited.
- The Visitors berth booking fee, will include registration for all events in the snowflake series.
- Visitors with a Berth in the dinghy park do not need to register for the individual events.
- Visitor Berths must be vacated at the end of the Snowflake series.
- Adult Series Entry including Berthing will cost £100 including a £20 deposit for the dinghy park tag.
- Junior Series entry including Berthing will cost £60 including a £20 deposit for the dinghy park tag.
- In response to the need to maintain social distancing CYC have been limiting the upper wind strength in which racing will be run. Please be aware that there is risk that racing will be cancelled in wind strengths that in normal times might be sailable. CYC will endeavour to take that decision the previous afternoon to avoid a wasted journey, but such a decision may be made any time up to the start of the race by the PRO
- The club has limited changing facilities, please arrive ready to sail.
- Masks must be worn if entering the club to use the toilet facilities.
- The Briefing will be held outdoors following Social Distancing Measures – in front of the sloop patio.
- The Dinghy Tea-Bar is closed, however, the club is operating a Take-away service from a Window on the Canal side of the club house.
Arrangements are subject to change.
The Event may be cancelled if covid restrictions prevent racing, or if the CYC race committee decide that it is not safe to run the event.
In the event of a cancellation CYC will try to inform competitors as soon as possible through both the Website and a CYC Visitors WhatsApp group (register for the winter series whatsapp group here)
Event Sold Out.