We support a number of special interest groups to encourage greater participation and sense of community within the Club.
- Rambles are organised on a monthly basis between October and March, currently on the 2nd Saturday of the month. The average length is 6 miles, and most take place around the harbour or on the South Downs.
- On a Thursday evening, our Pilates group meet from 6.15pm to 7.15pm. Call Jan on 01243 263674 to book. All levels welcome
Classic and Sports Car Rally
- On the third Wednesday of the month we welcome owners of Classic and Sports Cars to the Club. Bring your Classic and park it up from 11am.
- The Golf Society meets at the local golf club and welcomes members to join no matter what your handicap. The group holds an annual Club competition which finishes with drinks and a meal in the restaurant.
- The Art Group meet every Thursday from 10-12 in the Sloop. Members benefit from a reduced rate. Email Jane Chitty at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join the Group.
Chichester Harbour Federation
- For more information about the Harbour click here
- Join our Yoga classes on Wednesday mornings in March 2019. Contact email@example.com to reserve your space.