- To book a cruise you must be a member of Chichester Yacht Club and have Registered for the website (Register Here).
- Click on the link below to visit the specific cruise event page. Reserve your place by Booking a ticket.
- Cruises operate a reserve list, The reserve list indicates that more boats have enlisted on the cruise than places initially booked. However, the cruise leader will generally attempt to make arrangements to accommodate boats on the reserve list, and confirm inclusion in the cruise in good time.
- Bookings will move up from the reserve list if there are sufficient cancellations above.
- If your boat details are incorrect, update your profile using the Your Profile link.
- To cancel a cruise booking visit your bookings page. If you are booking or cancelling a place on a cruise less than 5 days before the start date please first contact the cruise leader directly so that the Leader is aware and can make the necessary arrangements.
- If you have a motor boat please state this in the cruise booking notes when booking.
|18th July 2020||C-19 CANCELLED: Motors Cruise : Bembridge (Replaced with pop up cruise)||Caroline & Gavin Crick||10 of 20 available|
|1st August 2020||Motors Cruise : Island Harbour (Still on – join WhatsApp group)||Heather & Joe Baker||6 of 10 available|
|15th August 2020||C-19 CANCELLED: Motors Cruise : Swanwick Marina (replaced with pop-up cruise to Bembridge)||Ian Edmunds||6 of 10 available|
|22nd August 2020||C-19 CANCELLED: Motors Cruise : Black Rabbit by Dinghy||Ian Edmunds/Philip Ladds||7 of 10 available|
|29th August 2020||C-19 CANCELLED: Motors Cruise : Cowes||Kate Williamson||9 of 10 available|
|5th September 2020||C-19 CANCELLED: Motors Cruise : Ocean Village (Hamble)||Nick Hance||8 of 10 available|
|19th September 2020||C-19 CANCELLED: Motors Cruise : Rear Commodore’s cruise to Yarmouth||Caroline & Gavin Crick||7 of 10 available|