- To book a cruise you must be a member of Chichester Yacht Club and have registered for the website (Register Here).
- Click on the link below to visit the specific cruise event page. Reserve your place by booking a ticket.
- Cruises operate a reserve list. The reserve list indicates that more boats have enlisted on the cruise than places initially booked. However, the cruise leader will generally attempt to make arrangements to accommodate boats on the reserve list, and confirm inclusion in the cruise in good time.
- Bookings will move up from the reserve list if there are sufficient cancellations above.
- If your boat details are incorrect, update your profile using the Your Profile link.
- To cancel a cruise booking visit your bookings page. If you are booking or cancelling a place on a cruise less than 5 days before the start date please first contact the cruise leader directly so that the Leader is aware and can make the necessary arrangements.
- If you have a motor boat please state this in the cruise booking notes when booking.
|12th April 2021||Yachts: Cruise to Gosport Island Harbour and the Hamble||David and Gill Roberts||4 of 12 available|
|27th April 2021||Yachts: Island Harbour Cruise||Steve and Cathy Martin||Reserve list only|
|1st May 2021||Yachts: Bank Holiday Cruise||Jerry Quinton||4 of 12 available|
|5th May 2021||Yachts: Harbour Day Cruise||Chris Lane||4 of 10 available|
|8th May 2021||Yachts: Boats before BBB Cowes||Graeme and Helen Jupp||4 of 15 available|
|10th May 2021||Yachts: Boots Buses and Bikes||Robert Spencer and Carole Middleton||Reserve list only|
|15th May 2021||Yachts: Cowes and Back: Peter Buttery Plate Race/Cruise||James Connell||Reserve list only|
|21st May 2021||Yachts: Harbour Day Cruise||Chris Lane||7 of 10 available|
|24th May 2021||Yachts: Sunshine Tours||Philip and Sue Brown||Reserve list only|
|28th May 2021||Yachts: Cross Channel Plate : Race/Cruise||John Lake and James Connell||Reserve list only|
|30th May 2021||Yachts: RC’s Onward Cruise to the Channel Islands||John Lake||Reserve list only|
|8th June 2021||Yachts: Beaulieu Cruise||Kevin and Annie Brown||Reserve list only|
|12th June 2021||Joint Motor and Yacht Cruise to Bembridge||Simon Benson and Gavin Crick||4 of 15 available|
|19th June 2021||Yachts: Jim Bramidge Challenge Cup||James Connell||12 of 20 available|
|20th June 2021||Yachts: Harbour Cruise East Head BBQ||All sections are welcome||79 of 80 available|
|24th June 2021||Yachts: Best of East and West (Bembridge and Yarmouth Harbours)||David and Amanda Pearce||1 of 12 available|
|3rd July 2021||Yachts: Official Round the Island Race||James Connell||76 of 80 available|
|10th July 2021||Yachts: Round the Island Race/Cruise via Lymington||James Connell||Reserve list only|
|13th July 2021||Yachts: Island Harbour Cruise||David and Janice Thomas||14 of 15 available|
|24th July 2021||Yachts: Bucklers Hard BBQ Cruise||Nick and Anne Cole||Reserve list only|
|9th August 2021||Yachts: Far East Cruise||John and Judy Fisher||Reserve list only|
|15th August 2021||Yachts: Castles and Candy Floss in Littlehampton||Nick and Jane McCarthy||7 of 15 available|
|21st August 2021||Yachts: Marchwood – Cruise Ships and Containers||John and Jane Gosnell||Reserve list only|
|4th September 2021||Yachts: Ian Brunt Trophy : Yarmouth and Back Race/Cruise||James Connell||Reserve list only|
|7th September 2021||Yachts: Gilli-Anne and Friends||Geoff and Gill Steeden||Reserve list only|
|11th September 2021||Yachts: Up Periscope : Haslar and the Submarine Museum||Peter and Sarah O'Donnell||Reserve list only|
|17th September 2021||Yachts: Harbour Day Cruise||Chris Lane||9 of 10 available|
|21st September 2021||Yachts: Folly Cruise||Simon and Frances Fraser||Reserve list only|
|24th September 2021||Yachts: 3 Day Solent Anchoring Cruise||Chris Lane||Reserve list only|
|2nd October 2021||Yachts: Winter Woolies Cruise||John Lake||3 of 15 available|