- To book a cruise you must be a member of Chichester Yacht Club and have registered for the website (Register Here).
- Click on the link below to visit the specific cruise event page. Reserve your place by booking a ticket.
- Cruises operate a reserve list. The reserve list indicates that more boats have enlisted on the cruise than places initially booked. However, the cruise leader will generally attempt to make arrangements to accommodate boats on the reserve list, and confirm inclusion in the cruise in good time.
- Bookings will move up from the reserve list if there are sufficient cancellations above.
- If your boat details are incorrect, update your profile using the Your Profile link.
- To cancel a cruise booking visit your bookings page. If you are booking or cancelling a place on a cruise less than 5 days before the start date please first contact the cruise leader directly so that the Leader is aware and can make the necessary arrangements.
- If you have a motor boat please state this in the cruise booking notes when booking.
|9th August 2021||Yachts: Far East Cruise||John and Judy Fisher||2 of 10 available|
|15th August 2021||Yachts: Castles and Candy Floss in Littlehampton||Nick and Jane McCarthy||6 of 15 available|
|21st August 2021||Yachts: Marchwood – Cruise Ships and Containers||John and Jane Gosnell||Reserve list only|
|4th September 2021||Yachts: Ian Brunt Trophy : Yarmouth and Back Race/Cruise||James Connell||Reserve list only|
|7th September 2021||Yachts: Gilli-Anne and Friends||Geoff and Gill Steeden||Reserve list only|
|11th September 2021||Yachts: Up Periscope : Haslar and the Submarine Museum||Peter and Sarah O'Donnell||Reserve list only|
|17th September 2021||Yachts: Harbour Day Cruise||Chris Lane||9 of 10 available|
|21st September 2021||Yachts: Folly Cruise||Simon and Frances Fraser||Reserve list only|
|24th September 2021||Yachts: 3 Day Solent Anchoring Cruise||Chris Lane||Reserve list only|
|2nd October 2021||Yachts: Winter Woolies Cruise||John Lake||Reserve list only|